Thursday 1 November 2007

Entertainment Reviews

My Very First Phone

I had a tough time deciding on what to do my Review on; finally I decided to do it on the first Mobile Phone I ever got.

Getting your first mobile phone is like a turning point in your life, when my parents finally decided I was ready or worthy of a cell phone (even though my friends had theirs long ago....), I was thrilled and thought “about TIME”.

Well the phone was a Sony Ericsson, (mine was the black one). As you can see it basically looks like a brick. The phone is small but fairly heavy. Also irrespective of what the picture shows the phone cannot stand on its own.


It had only the bare necessities:
· Could make calls (naturally)
· Could send texts
· Had 2 dreadfully boring games (can’t remember the names)

That’s basically it, now considering that the phone only cost about £10 I guess I shouldn’t have been expecting much.

To conclude, it was a boring phone that got the job done, when I first got it I was thrilled to bits until I switched it on, I was much happier to say goodbye to it and move on to my next handset.

Overall = Not a great Buy
Rating = (2 stars out of 5) **

No comments: